General purchase conditions - contracting
The Website offers the online purchase service, which is a 24-hour service, simple, direct and with all the advantages of having a wide catalog of updated products available from anywhere through an Internet connection.
All prices are in Euros and in accordance with current regulations, any purchase made through the Website will be subject to Value Added Tax (VAT), and this amount is included in the price.
Orders destined for the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, are exempt from VAT by application of the provisions of article 146 of Directive 2006/112, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding taxes and tariffs in accordance with the regulations valid in each of them. Only direct orders will be served from the online store within the peninsular national territory. For Users residing in other areas who are interested in some of the products offered, they should contact us by phone in advance.
The Holder reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, but the products will be billed based on the rates in force at the time of purchase or unless there is a manifest typographical error.
The Owner reserves the right to reject an order from any User with whom they have a dispute or there have been problems in paying for previous purchases.
- User Obligations
All Users who make a purchase through this Website declare that they are of legal age and, where appropriate, have full capacity to use means of payment and that they have sufficient funds to cover all costs resulting from the purchase of products, the User also declares to fully and unreservedly accept all the conditions of this Legal Notice.
Before placing any order, it is the User's obligation to register previously on the Website. The User can establish one or several purchase requests for products or services offered through the Website.
When placing an order, the User accepts the specifications and characteristics of the product offered, for this purpose the Owner indicates that the products shown in the photographs of this Website may suffer slight differences with respect to the final product in terms of sizes, color, components , etc. by availability of the manufacturers. The purpose of the photographs will be the orientation for the User or presentation suggestions, without assuming in any case contractual images. The Owner ensures in any case that these differences will not imply a worse quality of the products.
- Send conditions
All orders placed within mainland Spain will be sent by courier and will have an approximate delivery time of 24-48 hours, working days.
This period may be longer depending on the day of the week on which the purchase is formalized, since orders are only delivered from Monday to Friday.
Orders will be prepared in any case once payment is confirmed, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Orders placed outside of these hours will be prepared the next business day.
On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be no departures or deliveries of orders.
In the event that there is no stock of the requested product, the delivery times could be extended up to 15 or 20 working days approximately.
The User will be informed immediately in the event that the delay is due to a specific problem with the order placed.
We decline any responsibility for delays that are attributable to courier companies.
Shipping costs within the peninsular territory amount to €5.08, taxes included.
The order will be considered delivered at the time the User signs the delivery receipt. It is up to the User to verify the status of the merchandise at the time of receipt and indicate any anomaly on the delivery note, as well as notify the Holder immediately of the incident.
- Payment methods and Security
For the convenience of the User, we provide different ways to make the payment:
1) Credit card.
- This form of payment is immediate, completely secure, and verified by the secure servers of our redsys payment gateway. In no case will the credit card details be revealed.
- The cards accepted are: Visa, Maestro and Master Card.
- Only secure credit cards will be accepted to avoid any possible risk or fraud. Secured cards are associated with security keys and, at the end of the payment, it is transferred to the payment gateway of the bank, where these keys must be entered. If you do not have a secure card for online payments, the bank must provide the necessary information and passwords.
- Secure payment solution that allows buyers and companies to send and receive money online. By selecting this method when finalizing the order, the User will directly access the PayPal Website. You do not need to enter bank details, it is only required that you have a PayPal account created and you can make payments by entering only your email and password, you can also create the account at the moment or make the payment directly by entering the credit card information. The data entered on the PayPal website are not communicated.
This method of payment may involve the payment of a commission set by paypal.
More info at www.paypal.es
The guarantee of the products will be that of the manufacturers, according to the current legislation of each product, indicated in the particular cases in the description of the product. If the User has any query about guarantees or needs to claim about any product purchased on this Website, they can contact the Owner for processing.
- Right of withdrawal
In compliance with Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, the User's right of withdrawal is reported.
6.1 When the User is a consumer and the contract is entered into without the simultaneous physical presence of the User and the Holder (distance selling), the User will enjoy the right of withdrawal described in this section, with the exceptions provided for in article 103.
6.2 Information to the consumer and user on the right of withdrawal.
- a) The User has the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 calendar days without the need for justification.
- b) The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day the contract was signed.
- c) To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User must notify us of his decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example: a letter sent by postal mail or email) You can use the withdrawal form model that appears below , although its use is not mandatory.
- d) To meet the withdrawal period, it is enough that the communication regarding the exercise by you of this right is sent before the corresponding period expires.
- e) In the case of withdrawal by the User, the Holder will proceed to return all payments received without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed. the decision to withdraw from this contract. Shipping costs will not be included.
- f) Said refund will be made using the same means of payment used by the User.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- To the attention of the Holder: MEDITAROMA SL, with CIF B-72187214
- I hereby inform you that I withdraw from the contract of sale of the following property: ________
- Ordered on / received on:
- User name:
- Address of the User:
- Signature (only if this form is submitted on paper):
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
6.3 The User may direct the previous form to the following addresses:
Postal mail: C/ Orilla, nº 14, 11,500 El Puerto de Santa María (Cádiz)
6.4 According to Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, in its art. 103, the right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to (among others):
- a) The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
- b) The supply of goods that can deteriorate or expire quickly.
In relation to this section with the User's request, the User gives his prior express consent with the knowledge on his part that he consequently loses his right of withdrawal.
The cancellation of any order that has not been issued is allowed, provided that the cancellation is notified by email to email@example.com or by calling 956059962, providing the order number.
Each article will reflect its availability or not. In any case, the order can be formalized, but if the item is out of stock at the factory, delivery times may be significantly longer, extending to 15 or 20 business days.
9. User Service
The User will have a User Attention service, for which they can use the telephone number 956292333 during business hours, also being able to contact through the whatsapp enabled for it on the Website